Cardiac arrest is a sudden loss of blood flow resulting from the failure of the heart to effectively pump. Mostly observed in older aged people.
· Loss of Consciousness
· Abnormal or no breathing.
If not treated on time it may lead to death.
· Structural heart disease not related to CAD
· Non-cardiac causes
· Mnemonic for reversible causes.
· Major blood loss
· Lack of oxygen
· Very low potassium content in the body.
· Not smoking
· Physical activity maintaining a healthy weight.
Cardiology research Journals like Clinical Cardiology and Cardiovascular Medicine (CCCM) provides a global open access platform to put forth the ongoing research, reviews articles related to Cardiac arrest.