Like other sciences, biochemistry aims at quantifying, or measuring, results, sometimes with sophisticated instrumentation.
Some of the Biochemistry Techniques are:
· Differential Centrifugation
· Purification of LDH
· LDH Enzyme assays
· Characterization of LDH
· Protein crystallography
· PCR (Polymerase Chain Reaction)
· Ligation and transformation
· Selection and screening and Enzyme Kinetics
· Chromatography Isotopes and many more.
Edelweiss publications maintaining Edelweiss Applied Science and Technology journal is an open access maintaining high standard quality articles of Biochemistry related Techniques.