PhD in Medical Physics & Medical Imaging (Nuclear Medicine), University of Surrey, UK (2007).
Thesis title: “coded aperture for planar breast tumour imaging using Monte Carlo simulation”.
MSc in Medical Physics, University of Surrey, UK (2002).
Thesis title: “Influence of phase cancellation in measurement of Ultrasound attenuation in bone”.
Scientific & Practical Administrations
1. Consultant at the ministry of higher education, vice ministry for scholarship, medical education department (2011-2015).
2. Vice dean for academic affairs, college of applied medical sciences, KSU (official letter No. 3/12/234374), (2009-2011).
3. Head of the Radiological Sciences Department, CAMS, KSU, (official letter No. 3/12/2355 (2009-2011).
4. Initiated and supervised the Quality & Accreditations Unit, CAMS, KSU, (2008).
5. Supervised the Radiological Sciences Department, CAMS, KSU, (2008).
6. Supervised the CAMS Electronic Website, KSU, (official letter No. 3/12/2355 (2008).
Hospital Working & Training:
- I worked, taught, and trained in many local and international hospitals as a technologist and a medical physicist for example:
- King Khalid University Hospital, Riyadh, KSA, (2015-2017).
- Armed Forces Hospital, Riyadh, KSA, (2013-2015).
- King Fahad Medical City, Riyadh, KSA (2010-2011).
- Military Hospital Riyadh, KSA, (2007-2009).
- Royal Surry County Hospital, Guilford, UK, (2003-2005).
- Royal Marsden Hospital, London, UK, (2001-2002).
- Hammersmith Hospital, London, UK, (2001-2002).
- St. Gorge Hospital, London, UK, (2001-2002).
- Aberdeen Hospital, Aberdeen, Scotland, UK, (2000-2001).
- King Faisal Specialist Hospital & Research Centers, Riyadh, KSA (1998-1999).
- King Saud Medical Complex, Riyadh, KSA, (1996-198).
Audiological sciences, Medical physics and Nuclear medicine imaging
B.Sc (Hon.),Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia, 1979-1983
M.Sc, Heriot-Watt University, Edinburgh, Scotland, 1984-1986
Ph.D, Nottingham University, Nottingham, England, 1991-1995
Associate Member of The Malaysian Institute of Chemistry (AMMIC)
Ownned NIOSH-PETRONAS Safety Passport
PREVIOUS & PRESENT POST:
a) Assistant Lecturer: August 1983 - March 1986
b) Lecturer: March 1986 – 25th Nov. 1997
c) Associate Professor: 26th Nov. 1996 –Ogos 2000
d) Professor: Ogos 2000 – present
- The Development of Metal Oxide Catalysts for the simultaneous reactions of methanation and desulfurization in Natural Gas. Simultaneous Catalytic Methanation and Desulfurization Reactions for the Refinery of Sour Natural Gas
- Catalytic Oxidative Oesulfurization of Diesel Utlizing Peroxides And Supported Transition Metals Doped Molybdenum Oxide And Manganese Oxide Catalysts
- Formulation of DeWaxy agent for Fertilizer Coating.
- Photocatalytic Technique for the treatment of organic pollutants in industrial waste water: Electrodeposition of titanium dioxide and tungsten trioxide on Zn/ZnO plate for the degradation of petrochemical wastewater,