Mohammed A Alnafea
A. Professor of Medical Imaging & Physics
Department of Radiologic Sciences
College of Applied Medical Sciences
King Saud University
Kingdom Saudi Arabia
PhD in Medical Physics & Medical Imaging (Nuclear Medicine), University of Surrey, UK (2007).
Thesis title: “coded aperture for planar breast tumour imaging using Monte Carlo simulation”.
MSc in Medical Physics, University of Surrey, UK (2002).
Thesis title: “Influence of phase cancellation in measurement of Ultrasound attenuation in bone”.
Scientific & Practical Administrations
1. Consultant at the ministry of higher education, vice ministry for scholarship, medical education department (2011-2015).
2. Vice dean for academic affairs, college of applied medical sciences, KSU (official letter No. 3/12/234374), (2009-2011).
3. Head of the Radiological Sciences Department, CAMS, KSU, (official letter No. 3/12/2355 (2009-2011).
4. Initiated and supervised the Quality & Accreditations Unit, CAMS, KSU, (2008).
5. Supervised the Radiological Sciences Department, CAMS, KSU, (2008).
6. Supervised the CAMS Electronic Website, KSU, (official letter No. 3/12/2355 (2008).
Hospital Working & Training:
- I worked, taught, and trained in many local and international hospitals as a technologist and a medical physicist for example:
- King Khalid University Hospital, Riyadh, KSA, (2015-2017).
- Armed Forces Hospital, Riyadh, KSA, (2013-2015).
- King Fahad Medical City, Riyadh, KSA (2010-2011).
- Military Hospital Riyadh, KSA, (2007-2009).
- Royal Surry County Hospital, Guilford, UK, (2003-2005).
- Royal Marsden Hospital, London, UK, (2001-2002).
- Hammersmith Hospital, London, UK, (2001-2002).
- St. Gorge Hospital, London, UK, (2001-2002).
- Aberdeen Hospital, Aberdeen, Scotland, UK, (2000-2001).
- King Faisal Specialist Hospital & Research Centers, Riyadh, KSA (1998-1999).
- King Saud Medical Complex, Riyadh, KSA, (1996-198).
Audiological sciences, Medical physics and Nuclear medicine imaging
Department Of Chemistry, Faculty of Science,
University of Technology,
B.Sc (Hon.),Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia, 1979-1983
M.Sc, Heriot-Watt University, Edinburgh, Scotland, 1984-1986
Ph.D, Nottingham University, Nottingham, England, 1991-1995
Associate Member of The Malaysian Institute of Chemistry (AMMIC)
Ownned NIOSH-PETRONAS Safety Passport
PREVIOUS & PRESENT POST:
a) Assistant Lecturer: August 1983 - March 1986
b) Lecturer: March 1986 – 25th Nov. 1997
c) Associate Professor: 26th Nov. 1996 –Ogos 2000
d) Professor: Ogos 2000 – present
- The Development of Metal Oxide Catalysts for the simultaneous reactions of methanation and desulfurization in Natural Gas. Simultaneous Catalytic Methanation and Desulfurization Reactions for the Refinery of Sour Natural Gas
- Catalytic Oxidative Oesulfurization of Diesel Utlizing Peroxides And Supported Transition Metals Doped Molybdenum Oxide And Manganese Oxide Catalysts
- Formulation of DeWaxy agent for Fertilizer Coating.
- Photocatalytic Technique for the treatment of organic pollutants in industrial waste water: Electrodeposition of titanium dioxide and tungsten trioxide on Zn/ZnO plate for the degradation of petrochemical wastewater,
Mukesh Singh Boori is Senior
Scientist in Samara University Russia and Adjunct Professor in American
Sentinel University Colorado USA. Currently he is involved in remote sensing
and GIS teaching and Russian academic excellence project. He has also held
positions at University of Bonn Germany, Hokkaido University Japan, Palacky
University Czech Republic, Ruhr University Bochum Germany, Leicester University
UK, NOAA/NASA USA, JECRC University, JKLU University, MDS University and
JSAC/ISRO India. He hold Postdoc from University of Maryland USA, PhD from
Federal University – RN (UFRN) Brazil, Predoc from Katholiek University Leuven
Belgium, MSc from MDS University and BSc from University of Rajasthan India. He
received several distinguish awards including national academy of sciences
(NAS) fellowship through national research council (NRC) central government of
USA Washington DC, European union social fund through ministry of education,
youth & sports Czech Republic, Honorary fellow University of Leicester UK,
Prestigious Brazil-Italy government fellowship, Belgian and Indian government
space fellowship. He published 100+ peer-reviewed papers including books as a
first author in the field of earth and space science and his prime research
interest is satellite earth observations through remote sensing & GIS
technology. He is a member of many scientific societies / journals /
committees, led a number of projects, organized a number of conferences,
delivered conference opening ceremony speech, invited talk, co-chaired sessions
and visited 20 countries.
- Quantitative estimation of land surface
variables for natural resources management in the context of global change from
satellite remote sensing.
- Spatio-temporal analysis of remotely sensed data
to bring improved information for natural resource monitoring, management and
- Applications of remote sensing and GIS in
different fields such as land use/cover change, vulnerability, climate change,
urbanization, environmental monitoring and assessment.